Dear supplier, dear Prosafco partner,
From 1 of January 2020 onwards we will be introducing our new ERP SYSTEM D365 (Microsoft Dynamics). Since 2013 we are using Microsoft Dynamics (AX2012). Thanks to the upgrade to D365 we will face the changing market demands and will extend our service in a proactive way improving our quality.
To achieve a fluent transition, the information below is very important and we kindly ask you to take this information into account:
- Our offices and shops will be closed from Wednesday 25/12/2019 onwards
- We will be available again from Monday 06/01/2020. Also the shops will be open again on that date.
Orders and deliveries:
- Friday 20/12/2019 is the last day we can accept your goods. This means that all deliveries should reach our store in Roeselare on that date at the latest.
- From Thursday 02/01/2020 it will be possible again to deliver and the order will be treated in our new system.
- We kindly ask you to double check the already planned deliveries on their delivery date and to handle these taken into account the information mentioned above.
- We ask you to invoice all partial deliveries till 20/12/2019. The outstanding balance of these orders, delivered from 02/01/2020 onwards, needs also to invoiced separately. From that day invoicing will follow the normal process again.
If you have any questions concerning this communication, your Prosafco contact will be ready to help you. Please inform any other person concerned with this communication within your company.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.