Dear customer, dear Prosafco partner,
From 1 of January 2020 onwards we will be introducing our new ERP SYSTEM D365 (Microsoft Dynamics). Since 2013 we are using Microsoft Dynamics (AX2012). Thanks to the upgrade to D365 we will face the changing market demands and will extend our service in a proactive way improving our quality.
To achieve a fluent transition, the information below is very important and we kindly ask you to take this information into account:
- Our offices and shops will be closed from Wednesday 25/12/2019 onwards
- We will be available again from Monday 06/01/2020. Also the shops will be open again on that date.
Order and deliveries:
- Orders made till Monday 23/12/2019 will be dispatched on 24/12/2019 at the latest (if in stock). Back orders that are not dispatched on this date will be transmitted into the new system and put in the new planning.
- For orders on the webshop the same arrangement is made. The webshop will be offline from 25/12/2019 onwards and the new webshop will be available from Monday 06/01/2020 onwards.
- You can send your orders per mail or EDI during this whole period. These will be treated immediately from 06/01/2020 onwards. Between 25/12/2019 and 05/01/2020 no mails will be answered.
- We expect to follow the normal delivery process from Monday 06/01/2020 onwards.
- We advise you to send your orders well in advance of this period in such a way that these will be treated before the integration.
- It will be impossible to return goods between 25/12/2019 and 05/01/2020. Our reception will be closed.
- All deliveries from our current ERP system, will be invoiced from this system. Back orders will be delivered with the new D365 and will consequently be invoiced from the new system.
- Customers using our laundry service, will receive a separate communication concerning the planning at the end of the year.
If you have any questions concerning this communication, your Prosafco contact will be ready to help you. Please inform any other person concerned with this communication within your company.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.